Ekonomik Yaklaşım (EY) is a quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal published regularly by the Department of Economics of Gazi University in Ankara (Turkey).
Ekonomik Yaklaşım journal organizes scientific congresess in every 2 years since 1999. Until now, 7 national congresses have been organized.
The 8th Congress of Ekonomik Yaklaşım (EY) is decided to be organized as an international congress with the name of EY International Congress on Economics I.
The "EY International Congress on Economics I" will be held on October 24-25, 2013 in Ankara/Turkey. The main subject of the congress is determied as "Europe and Global Economic Rebalancing".
Academics, researchers, sector representatives and other related participants are respectfully invited to contribute to our congress. Because this is an international congress, all activities will be conducted and spoken in English (there will not be simultaneous translation). However, Turkish papers are also welcome since some sessions will be organized for Turkish papers.
On behalf of the organising committees, we very much hope that you will be able to join us in Ankara!
We invite submissions on - but not limited to - the following main topics:
- Debt Crisis and Fiscal Structuring
- Monetary Union and the Future of Euro
- European Central Bank and Monetary Policy
- Financial Markets
- Europe and Emerging Markets
- Economic Growth and Development
- Labor Market
- Energy Economics and Policies
- Agricultural Economics and Policies
- Climate Change and Economic Impacts
- Market and the Role of Government
- Industrial Structuring
- Technology and Innovation Policies
- Economic Modelling